- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Dr. Park Acupuncture5550 Sterrett Pl Ste 303
Columbia, MD, 21044410-997-0390
Clinic HoursMon, Wed, Fri9am - 5:30pmTue, Thu9am - 6pmSat9am - 12pm
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
I am very pleased with the treatments I have received from Dr. Park for arthritis in my knees. He is attentive and knowledgeable, his methods are effective, and I recommend him with confidence.
– J.K. –
Arthritis was last modified: January 17th, 2013 by admin
I don’t like needles so I was very hesitant to try acupuncture. Fortunately I was persuaded to try Dr. Park and it has been wonderful. Headaches, that I have been struggling with on a nearly daily basis rarely occur anymore. Fantastic!
– M.G. –
Headaches was last... Read more »
Dr. Park is an amazing acupuncturist! He cured my wrist pain which I had been suffering from for 2 months. He also has been treating my 10-year-old son’s allergy with acupuncture and herbal therapy. His kindness and friendliness eased my son and made his fear for needles completely go away.... Read more »
I am new to Acupuncture but not new to a holistic approach to health. I have been struggling with neck pain for over 3 years, and hip and knee pain for several years, not to the point of completely interfering with ADL but annoying when being active, and when sleeping... Read more »
Being new to acupuncture, I was originally skeptical about how well it would work. However, I was very impressed when Dr. Park accurately described my symptoms through a pulse reading, without using any invasive techniques, and without knowing my prior medical history. I later received acupuncture treatment for a bad... Read more »
The facility was very clean and the doctor is very friendly. Even though I was initially anxious about acupuncture, Dr. Park made me feel very comfortable about the treatment. I suffered very severe back and neck pains but am now much better after about one month of treatment. I strongly... Read more »
- • Cultivating Defensive Qi to Fight Summer Allergies •
- • 3 Tips for Healthy Summer Fun •
- • A Taste of Summer •
Serving Columbia, Ellicott City, Clarksville, Laurel, Elkridge, Howard County, Baltimore County, Greater Washington area, Greater Baltimore area.